Saturday, July 9, 2011

Insanity

I've said it before, and it bears repeating. If this ain’t the end of the world, it will do until it gets here. Good gawd and pass the gravy. I'm in a a small town for now, just outside of Watertown, NY. Not much of anything here. A few shops, some gas stations, used car lots. Like the rez, but with a self sustaining economy. Oh, and mosquitoes. Lots and lots of mosquitoes. Who ever had the brilliant idea to build anything in a mosquito infested swamp was a genius. Must have been, because it worked. Who could have imagined someone would look at swamp land, say to themselves, "I'll build a town here, people will come, and I will get rich". Wait, isn’t there a joke that goes something like that? Must be me.

I have realized for a good while now, this Nation is screwed. Majestically screwed. Yesterday evening brought it home with a donkey punch. I make my cigarettes, because, lets face it, I'm a chain smoking fool. Not like I give a crap. With my health problems, I'm convinced something will kill me long before my smoking does. Not that my smoking is helping the situation, I realize that. I've convinced myself its irrelevant. We all create out own delusions. Anyhow, I ran out of cigarette tubes yesterday, and went looking for a box. Holy bend me over the coffee table batman!

After three local stores, cigarette tubes were located. Not to bad really, a buck more than what I'm used to paying in some other states. Out of curiosity, I asked about tobacco prices. $25.00 for the exact same bag - size, quantity, quality, - I had purchased days ago in southwest Pennsylvania for $10.00. $47.00 for a tin of tobacco I used to buy, not three years ago, for $5.00. $47.00?! Are you kidding me? Like the lady said, butter my butt and call me a biscuit. Un freaking believable. Someone please explain to me how something that was one price, can suddenly in three years time, be 10 times as much? When I had the audacity to be stupefied at the price, the cashier says, absolutely straight faced, “well, that’s New York for you”. As though that was a perfectly plausible explanation. I'm still waiting for the punch line.

You want to hear the funniest two words in the American Language.? United Sates. Think about that for one second and you are on the floor. United. States. Really? Come on, really? What about this collection of ragtag misguided soul stripping conglomeration is “united”? Well, there is one thing. United together by a few, to subjugate the many. Welcome to indentured servitude. So, how is life as a slave? While the many wave their little flags and exclaim America! The greatest country on earth! Really? Isn’t that called “Stockholm syndrome”?

I do not apologize for my cynicism, nor do I ask your forgiveness for my sarcasm. The patients are running the asylum, and not only is it known, its encouraged! Only in this country we're fair about it. We let each lunatic have their chance every four years or so. Absolutely supported by the masses, and then looked on as, "this time it will be different." Is that not the quintessential definition of insanity? Maybe you and I are reading different version of the dictionary. I fully believe the Stars and Stripes should be retired and the Jolly Roger put in its place. Arrgh! Here be pirates I tell ya!

For all intents and purposes, I live outside society. Oh, I mingle with the masses, but I certainly am not part of the system. The view I have is one of absolute absurdity. The friend I am visiting likens this to “They Live”. There are monsters living among us, with subliminal messages everywhere. Until you don the ray bans, you cannot see them. The monsters look exactly like everyone else, but they are, without a doubt, monsters. We co-habitate with them, eventually birthing more monsters. And the monsters are in control, don’t doubt it for one second.

This is a Nation of emasculated men and entitled women. 40 year old little boys and little girls. Men so disgusted with themselves the only way they can feel like a man is when they are killing each other. Men with so little understanding of what it means to be a man, they lead others just like them into wars to kill. Packaging genocide as liberation, or the insatiable lust for natural resources. In reality its men, addicted to killing. The new designer drug, immensely addictive. Worse than any drug known to any society. Adrenaline. Power. The feeling of superiority. Blood lust. A drug insatiable, unquenchable. The women of this Nation, finally understanding they are the superior species, shoving that understanding down the throat of every man they encounter. Assisting in the creation of mindless murderers by feminizing every masculine tendency. Up in the face of the perceived enemy, daring them to retaliate. And they are retaliating. Not against those who denigrate them. No, that would be wrong. Instead, lets start a war with any other society and murder the lot of them. Finally, release. Civilized, aren’t we?

Here is the depressing part. There is a way out of this all consuming conflagration we have ignited. The soul crushing aspect of the entire equation. There is no lock on the door. No bars of steel. Hell, there aren’t even doors! The elite few have convinced the masses to lock themselves in a cage created in the mind. Happily trading self respect for 500 channels. However, this rant, my point, is mute.

Not one individual is going to do a damn thing. Oh, I may have raised someones ire, but it isn’t like anything is actually going to change. The monsters know it, as I'm sure they are reading this. Laughing themselves into fits of agony, while those with the real power slip back into their stupor. The food is poison, the air toxic. Forget about the water. That which is every living thing on this planet. Go on back to bitching about what no one has the balls to change. Reattach that chain to your neck, return to the cottons fields of the imagination, and contemplate not the compassion of your masters. They don’t have any.

Excuse me now while I light my cigarette, manufactured by the elite for pennies and sold at 10 times its value. I now return you to the next exciting episode of the most sublime comedy ever, laughingly entitled, “America, the Greatest Country on Earth!”

4 comments:

  1. THE RAW TRUTH
    AND SO IT IS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, you've got the picture. :( tho we can dream a different and better world..and work toward manifesting the dream..probably not in our lifetime..or even our childrens..can't give up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on to that sense of humor. You'll need it. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mosquitoes - no bats, mold infection, missing probiotic, missing "pest" population that supplied them or they didn't get necessary probiotic from regular food, monsanto, monsters. It's all related.
    As to gender relations, that's exactly how things worked in Sparta, the real place, not that candy movie crap.

    ReplyDelete